Introduction to TB modelling Post Graduate course materials
Our Introduction to tuberculosis modelling Post Graduate course has been held at the Union conference for five consecutive years so far, and here you will find the materials that we use on the course.
- Installation instructions for Berkeley Madonna software can be found here.
- Two model examples used on the course (please download the software before downloading these models as they can only be opened in the software) - 'TB epi model' and 'TB improved diag'
- Link to the paper by Lin, HH et al - The impact of new tuberculosis diagnostics on transmission : Why context matters (used on the course to discuss how to critically review a modelling paper)
- Practical slides - sessions 1 and 2
- Practical notes - sessions 1 and 2
- Practical solutions - sessions 1 and 2
For the presentations from the 2017 course, please click here